10:31 AM / Posted by BOLLYWOOD HOT NEWS /


Rakhi Sawant: Rakhi Sawant admits that she had gone for breast implants. Says she "Since physical beauty works like a magic pill in this glamour world, I decided to go under the knife andget silicon implants. I know some people are completely against such breast implants or surgeries, but any artificial measure which enhances your body definitely boosts your confidence and that was the case with me. The major change that I witnessed in my personality after going under the knife was that I looked much more glamorous and vivacious. Even career wise, such enhancements were of great help, as I started getting good roles that at times portrayed bold characters, but I was happy. People tagged me as the ultimate sex symbol, which they continue to do today. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment