12:29 AM / Posted by BOLLYWOOD HOT NEWS /



Ayesha Takia Talks On Her Life After Marriage Posted by starfan No Comments » ayeasha Ayesha Takia Talks On Her Life After Marriage


We went all over Europe for our honeymoon. Farhan knows London well because he studied there. We relaxed, walked the streets, went into cosy cafes. Now we’re back in the heat of Mumbai,” says Ayesha Takia.

So how is she finding life after marriage? “Honestly I can’t see the difference between before and after the wedding. My husband Farhan Azmi has been an integral part of my family for five years now. I’ve no close friends. For me, my mom and sister are the closest people in my life.”

Even now Ayesha and her husband spend more time with Ayesha’s family than with Farhan’s. “That hasn’t changed. I was without my mom and sister for a month. Now again we’re together doing what we always did, chatting, joking, and having fun while mom cooks for all of us. Since Farhan has been part of my family I can’t remember what my life was like before him.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment